I got tagged by leighsbliss
1. What makes you tick? What motivates you?
Knowing that I can’t get things wrong, that life is a matter of enjoying the now while allowing more good stuff. Life is eternal and is supposed to be fun.
2. How do you feel right now?
I got a little carried away from the now, focusing a on a problem instead of the solution, but I caught the discomfort early on so now I can step back, go general, and get back to feeling good. I’m not worried about the problem, I’ll get back to it clear minded and somehow I’ll have the solution. Right now I’m listening to some music while answering this and I feel better.
3. Do you ever feel like you’re the only one who thinks certain things and if so what is it? (One thing)
I’m the only vegan in my family and among my friends, so on that I’m the only one in the people I know in real life to think like that. Also I’m into spirituality and I believe in the law of attraction and again, I don’t know in person anyone around me who sees life the way I do.
Thankfully I’ve met a lot of people online who relate to the same things and I’m so grateful for that.
4. What do you love most about people you are fond of?
Mostly their passion for the stuff they love.
5. What are you good at that others may not know?
I’m good with directions, I’m never lost, I always know where to go.
6. If it was guaranteed to happen, what would you do now?
I don’t know, maybe applying for a foreign job and start living in another country (Canada or USA for example :) )
7. What kind of life do you want to experience?
A life of discoveries, a lot of traveling, of positive encounters with kindred spirits, a life of sharing and love, a life of fun !
8. What’s your favourite quote and why?
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" — Mahatma Gandhi
9. Where’s your favourite place to be and why?
Wherever I’ve allowed myself to be, I enjoy it a 100% :D I make the here and now my favourite place to be so that my life is always a joyful experience.
10. What language do you wish you could speak?
Let’s see, I speak French and English. I think I’d wish to speak Spanish :)
11. Favourite instrument?
Tough choice. Let’s go for piano :)