Creating my Reality
Life is supposed to be fun
Quentin, geek, friendly, weird, gamer, open minded, dreamer, vegan, kind, nice, awkward, smart, caring. I post about what I love and what inspires me, that means tv shows, video games, inspiration, spirituality, cities and landscapes, funny stuff, and a lot of things about myself.
Everyone has six names.
- Your real name:
- your detective name (favourite colour and favourite animal):
- your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on):
Michel Salvador Allende
- your star wars name (first three letters of last name, first two of middle):
- superhero name (color of your shirt, first item to your immediate left):
- goth name (black and one of your pets):
Today I was tired-ish, with very limited energy, but I didn’t feel bad, and I got to hang out with friends I hadn’t seen in months, so it was good :)
I also talked about my addiction recovery to some friends and they’ve been really understanding and supportive, and it makes it easier and puts away some pressure to be able to talk about it to someone.
I’ll be okay :)
Add in your own language
- English: I love you
- German: Ich liebe dich.
- Portuguese: Eu amo-te
- Brazilian: Eu te amo
- Keymash: alskdfjcashbcnlasdjfan
- Harry Potter: Always
- Thornberry: BLARHAGARHHGARH
- Dean: Don't ever change.
- Fangirlish: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LOOK AT YOU jasdhfifhss
- Hungarian: Szeretlek
- Persian: Doostet daram
- Czech: Miluju tě
- Turkish: Seni seviyorum
- Batman: NO LOVE. ONLY JUSTICE.
- Russian: Я тебя люблю (Ya tebya lyublyu)
- Italian: Ti amo~
- Spanish: Te amo.
- Loki: You have heart.
- Augustus Waters: Okay?
- Hazel Grace Lancaster: Okay.
- Adele: Never mind, I'll find someone like you
- Captain Jack Harkness: Hi, I'm Captain Jack Harkness.
- Peeta: I don't want to forget
- Katniss: Real
- Sherlock: You're an idiot.
- John Watson: I always say "I love you", but it's usually subtext
- Spock: I have been emotionally compromised
- The Doctor: Rose Tyler... I--
- Thor: You give up this poisonous dream! You come home.
- Arthur: Merlin, you idiot!
- Steven Moffat: Make them suffer. That is how I show the emotion you humans refer to as 'love'.
- Daleks: EXTERMINATE!
- Star Wars: I know
- Law & Order Special Victims Unit: I'd Give You a Kidney
- Caroline Forbes: I'm afraid of you
- Klaus Mikaelson: He's your first love. I intend to be your last.
- Scott Pilgrim: I'm in lesbians with you.
- Sam Winchester: Jerk
- Dean Winchester: Bitch
- Cas: We share a profound bond
- Captain Hook: You are my bean.
- Emma Swan: Go eat your jello.
- Bug: Eep-opp-ork-ah-ah
- Tony Stark: Give yourself 12% of the credit
- Pepper: We were having 12% of a moment
- Loki: Sentiment
- Hulk: HULK SMASH DAT ASS
- Odin: HUARGH
- Coulson: I watched you while you slept
Time to make some smoothie packs.
Shows I’m Watching:
-HBO’s The Leftovers-
"One day in the subway, James saw a red cat with a wound to the leg that likely resulted from a fight with another cat. It was obvious that the cat needed help. James could not pass and took the cat to the vet. With a little medical treatment and prescription drugs, the cat quickly recovered. At that point, James found it impossible to say goodbye to Street Cat Bob. Bob followed James everywhere he went. As James played the guitar on the street and Bob sat nearby, revenues increased dramatically. People found it difficult to pass when they looked at the cute kitty. James went on to write a book describing their adventures in the street which was full of life – both dramatic and comedic. In the book, James says that he could not have imagined how meeting Bob would change his life. His friendship with the cat healed him from a life that had been very hard. Most likely, if Bob could speak, he would say the same thing.”