the-ripper-victim asked: like always, random numbers =D 7; 14; 21; 39; 45; 53; 68; 76; 80; 92
deanlovescasbutt asked: 5, 17, 34, 56
Dear followers, be nosey. →
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? 2. You talked to an ex today, correct? 3. Have you taken someones virginity? 4. Is trust a big issue for you? 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? 6. What are you excited for? 7. What happened tonight? 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? 9. Is confidence cute? 10. What is the last...
TUMBLR GROUP HUG!!! (reblog to join)
Ready for my 30 day challenge : no worries June !
I will do it !
That awkward moment when you know a word in...
Thank you - May 31
I’m really grateful for : A new day Helping friends My parents new car ^^ Happy couples Smiling when I think how lucky I am to have so beautiful things and so lovely people in my life New dreams My computer Overcoming bad feelings more quickly than before My life, because I love my life, even when I say the opposite ^^ Smiles
WRITE ME A LETTER (anonymous or not)
hellabove-hannahbeth: icantwantto: Dear ______, I ____ you. You have a nice ______. You make me _______. You should _______. Someday I will ______. You + me = ________. If I saw you now I’d __________. I want to ________ you. I would build a _______ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be _________. We could __________ under the stars. Love, _______________ (P.S....
the-ripper-victim asked: 22
sweet-child0mine asked: 11? :)
Wait oh my god, please these are actually so...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Tim Burton should just make a movie called ‘Johnny Depp’. plot twist: Johnny Depp is played by Helena Bonham Carter LMAO
this-life-style-made-us: if i get famous, i’m still keeping tumblr.
Hey, I feel good :-)
The more I see friends and relatives feeling good, the more I feel good myself =D I love happiness spreading :)
In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents....– William S. Burroughs (1914 - 1997) Writer and Poet (via usingthemagic)
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and...– Buddha (via marijuananirvana)
d0-whatmakesy0uhappy asked: You know the drill, all the ones that end in 6 (:
send me some derp
1. Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
2. When did your last hug take place?
3. Are you a jealous person?
4. Are you tired right now?
5. Do you chew on your straws?
6. Have you ever been called a tease?
7. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
8. Do you cry easily?
9. What should you be doing right now?
10. Are you a heavy sleeper?
11. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
12. Are you mad at someone right now?
13. Do you believe in love?
14. What makes you laugh no matter what?
15. Who was the last person you talked to?
16. Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
17. Will you get married?
18. When was the last time you smiled?
19. Does anyone like you?
20. Do you secretly like someone?
21. Who was the first person you talked to today?
22. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
23. What are you NOT looking forward to?
24. What ARE you looking forward to?
25. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
26. Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
27. Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
28. Are you a forgiving person?
29. How many TRUE friends do you have?
30. Do you fall for people easily?
31. Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
32. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
33. Who was the last person you drove with?
34. How late did you stay up last night and why?
35. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
36. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
37. Can you live a day without TV?
38. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
39. Three names you go by..
40. Are you currently in a relationship?
41. What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
42. Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
43. What’s your current problem?
44. Have you ever had your heart broken?
45. Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
46. How many kids do you want to have?
47. Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?